Current Open Vacancies: Join Our Team!
Social Media Strategist
About the Job
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Ability and creativity to integrate and effectively use all social media channels highly common among online communities (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Foursquare, etc)
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, videos) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (client service, business development, design, etc.)
Job Roles: Marketing Media/Journalism/Publishing
- 2+ Years of experience in Social media at a local or multinational digital agency.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Mass Communication or any related field.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English spoken and written is a MUST..
Sales Account Manager
About the Job
- Generating new leads.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting new customers.
- visiting existing customers to develop our long-term relationship.
- Organizing and attending joint sales calls .
- Continuously updating customers with all the changes and modifications needed.
- Providing solutions to customers’ problems.
- Attending Trade Shows and Conferences (if applicable).
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of services, and pricing.
- Keeping updated on our new products, services, procedures and tools by attending training and departmental meetings.
Job Roles: Sales/Retail/Business Development Marketing
- Digital marketing background is a MUST.
- Bachelor degree..
- Experience (2-3 years).
- Very good communication skills.
- Very good command of English.
- Very good command of MS office( word, excel and powerpoint).